BEEN THERE, DONE THAT - AINT GOING BACK



Thirteen years I have known you
And I often questioned why we were not a couple
I’ve seen your good, the bad and the ugly
Witnessed your many affairs of trouble
Was there to speak life when your spirits were crumbled

I was young and impressionable
Things I did or didn’t do, just like you, were of course questionable
But through it all, I still held you dear
Too far away from you I could never steer

I am a woman now
Ripe and bursting with glee
If only you knew the interior alterations made
To bring out the magnificence in me

I was all up on your tip
But you wouldn’t give me a sip
It has been a long time coming
And I still require work
But I have matured
The manifestations are continually birthed

Now I see that you desire me
You must have gotten a taste of my reality
But sorry babes; the past is my history
And I am no longer thirsty.

© CLM 2008 All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. ...it's much easier said/written/read then DONE *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was said/written/read and done. I been delivered from this man since last year.

    ReplyDelete