THANK YOU LORD

Cant get enough you

Lord you are my boo

Never had I a man that can do what you do

You are my beginning and end

My lifetime my forever friend

You created a smile that gleams from within

You changed me Lord

You freed me from the clutch sin

Thank you Lord, for I know I am forgiven

When others stepped out

You walked right on in

You took the broken pieces of heart and put back each part

When abandonment caused my soul to ache

You showed Me youd never forsake

You loved me as your child

You cleansed me Lord, you made me whole

You unraveled beauty I never thought Id behold

Im no longer timid because of you I stand BOLD

Lord, you took away the hurt

When my soul hungered something new

You came and quenched my thirst

No one can fill your place

Lord in my life I will keep you first

When this temple was for rent

You came and bought me out

You purchased me at full price

Now Im a Holy House

You came with a lifetime warrantee

You said you would supply all my needs

You took the time to sow healthy seeds

From you Lord my soul feeds

When all I could do was frown

You came and formed a smile

When my emotions tried to lead me astray

You came along and showed me a new way

When I thought I couldnt trust again

You showed me who to place my faith in

When fear of defeat consumed my thoughts

You told me the battle has already be fought

Past relationships, Oh Lord! You know they cut me deep

Thought Id never rebound from the injuries

Nevertheless, your love removed all the pain

In your care, my life is sustained

Thank you Lord, the head up my life you WILL remain!

2008 CLM All Rights Reserved

2 comments: