No Fear Through Warfare

No fear through warfare

Thoughts from the past try to rear its ugly head

I can't look back I must walk with the living and continue to forsake the dead

Run back to my old ways, God forbid

I have shall persevere because I am a child of his

So many decisions to be made and things to let go

Some days I got answers and then some days I just don't know

Wolves in sheep's clothing hang around in packs

Trying to catch me slipping hoping that I fall off track

Surrounded by a heap of shams who still wonder why I don't claim them as fam

Counterfeit smiles filled with deceit and beguile

Nevertheless, my radar sensed the crew and though it seems to be many

I fret not, because me + God make plenty

Loneliness tries every now and then to tease me with the fact that I'm single.

Whispering in my ear, You're never gonna meet your mate if you don't get out and mingle." Yet past landmarks remind me of what I had and what I don't want seconds of

Therefore, I wait on the Lord, stay optimistic and will only embrace a man who truly loves

Single parenting is in a league of its own

Taking care and raising a child ain't easy

Yet still I manage to make my house a home

Trust and believe I too will benefit from the doctrinal seeds that have been sown

Daily doses of knowledge keep my mind ahead

After applied knowledge, wisdom does her thang

Oh, yeah! My spirit is well fed

Revelations from my battles shoot me up the ladder

Insight from Gods word makes me fatter

My spiritual bank runs over; truly, God's way is enriching

Those who can't relate; sorry to say but u suffer from malnutrition

Backstabbers and vile doers a conviction for you is secure

Your defense is of no avail

With God on my side

There's no way in hell that evil will prevail

The fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much

And in case you haven't noticed; God's anointed can't be touched

You've been defeated and rejected

Life without God is just too hectic

Might as well, bow down and respect it!

CLM 2006 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment