This Is What I Want From You

She said, “What do you want from me?

He said, “I want your honesty, your time and your loving communication.

When I ask of your opinion, it doesn’t mean I want you to be hypercritical or told what I should do. It means, I want the truth and value your input and seek encouragement from you.

When I ask of your time, it doesn’t mean I want to wrestle you for loving. I simply want to enjoy your presence.

When I said, “I want a self-sufficient woman that is secure and confident; it doesn’t mean I want a woman who feels she does not need me. I request this because I too need to be able to trust you.

When I said, I desire your sensitivity and compassion, it doesn’t mean I want your desperation I don’t expect you to allow my wrongs to be right. It means, enlighten me but still love me despite.

When I said, I need some space; it doesn't mean I love you less or that my love is fading. It means I need time with self and no one else.

When I take the time to tell you what’s on my mind. LISTEN! You can only do that when you are SILENT!

When I walk away in the midst of an argument, I don’t need you to provoke me, and No! I am not leaving you; I am getting some air because I refuse to be violent.

When I tell you how to do something, it’s doesn’t mean I am seeking to regulate rather I am trying to educate.

When I mess up and buy gifts, it is because I am trying to find a way to reconcile. I may not be as versed as you but my gifts are genuine and I give these to show that my love for you is true.

From the day I took your hand, I wanted one woman to understand.

This is what I want from you!”

© CLM 2009 All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Good Shyt Ms Mulzac......Good Shyt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Keep on blessing us with your positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we only would take the time to learn each other as men and women what great relationships we COULD have

    Thanks for blessing of insight... my thoughts precisely love


    -Chet

    ReplyDelete