Dear Brother

Hello my brother, may I talk to you for a sec? I happened to walk by and noticed that your head was bowed. Now I don't know if you were praying but it didn't look that way to me.

In fact, if I didn't know better I'd say you were crying.

Is there something wrong may I pray for you?

Will you allow me to tell you about a God who is almighty and true?

May I introduce you to the savior who helped me see the inner beauty in me?

I'm sure he can do the same for you, if you choose to let him in.

You see he's the type of God who unconditionally loves despite our many sins.

No matter how many times we fall, he always has his hand to lend.

He even brings people into our lives and helps us develop friendships that strengthen.

He gave me his complete love and care and when I opened my heart he proceeded to do his part.

He's the one that gave me that twinkle in my eye and this beautiful spark.

All I had to do what repent and believe and that was the start.

The start of an irreplaceable bond between a father and child.

He won't let anything come between us, this I know to be a fact.

I am second to none when God is concerned, my faith and knowledge are derived from him, everyday there something else for me to learn.

He constantly blesses me and some things weren't even earned.

He gives his children grace and constantly shows his patience.

Yes, he chastises us too but that's his way of showing he loves you.

A responsible father guides and steers his youngin's the right way.

Discipline and constant love is shown everyday.

It's so amazing to see how he deals with all his children.

Not one is neglected, all are very well protected.

Oh! Did I tell you that he laid down his life so that we could be set free?

I know he's a good God, cus I don't know anyone else who would do that for me.

I know I seem to be very boastful about him but I can't help it he is what he is.

He'll never forsake you or leave you when you're going through.

He's always here whenever you need him with a listening ear.

Eagerly waiting to heal your wounds and erase your fears.

Boy, I'm telling God is good, no one can tell me that my daddy doesn't care.

So if you want I'll help you meet him, I'm sure he'll receive you with open arms.

No, he isn't going to be mean, I promise you'll never have to worry about danger or harm.

Well don't just take my word, come see yourself.

Of all his goodness and that I proclaim

I guarantee once you meet him you'll never be the same.

2003 Chelsea L. Mulzac All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment