U N ME

Maybe I'm not the breathe of fresh air
That to you seems so new
Maybe I'm not the person
Who turned your gray skies blue
Maybe the lovely character you claim to see in me
Always resided in you
Maybe it took meeting a stranger
With the will to live freely
For you to embrace life and see it more clearly
Maybe my wish to live and not just exist
Will encourage you to no longer reminisce
But enjoy each moment of today's bliss
Who knows .
Maybe I could be the basket
That you place all your eggs in
Maybe I was sent into your world
To be your life-long friend
Perhaps, I was sent to you and you were sent to me
To help each other fulfill each others destiny
I'm not broke; neither do I have an abundance of money
But honey I know how to love and I'm rich in personality
So Take my hand, I'll help you stand
Lemme show you the true beauty that stems from a woman
And you can show me the courageous leadership from man
We can grow together
Steering through any weather
We can help make each other's soul feel better.
Yeah We can be soul friends
Together we can be where happiness begins and sorrow ends.

CLM 2007 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment