WHO IS THIS LOVE

My love if only you knew how good it feels to have finally met you.
Agape love is what I send you.
Understanding and total support will always be here, as well as
Respect, honor, submissiveness and complete care
I promise to be faithful an always true
Communicating at all times, you’ll never have to read in between the lines
Except for this one time

Love has found me and is here to stay. Nothing will change the way I feel about you. There’s nothing anyone can do or say. If loving you is wrong then that’s a price I’m willing to pay. I’ve loved many and always will but being in love is something rare for me, something brand new.

Somewhere deep within my soul I’ve allowed you to reside to willfully abide in a place no other love has ever been before. Many have knocked but for you I have opened the door. I’ve allowed you to be my lover, confider, protector and most of all, my friend. I’ve never been in love, though the mere thought of it leaves me more and more anxious to be.

If being in love is what I am feeling now then I must say it’s the best feeling I’ve ever had. This love always put a smile on my face, even when I am upset or sad. This unconditional love I’ve receive is evidence of how much love has for me.

Despite how selfish or inconsiderate I may be. Love always manages to forgive me. This must be real love, because I’m usually the one giving and never receiving reciprocity.

How wonderful it is to finally be loved back genuinely. I will forever be appreciative of this love sent to me. So my darling love, I vow to edify you, encourage you, and honor you, until I leave this earth. With or without you being physically near. I know my love will always be here.








CLM 2003 All Rights Reserved

Inspired by the unconditional love shown to me by Anthony M. Jackson
Written: 3/12/2003 @ 9:33 am

2 comments:

  1. Hope this dreamboat love of yours works itself into a blessed reality... Because when you can have a person truly love you the way you love them no words in the world can express the way you'll feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is no dream boat. This was written 3/12/2003 not recently,lol. We have always been friends and if nothing but this transpires I am just fine with that.

    ReplyDelete