Come A Little Higher

You think I'm wrong

I know I'm right

You refuse my ways

Knowing my will still is the final say.

You choose your own path

Then suffer from the aftermath.

When you fall, I'm the one you call

You complain about your chosen mess

On how you failed another test

Well get back up, return to me and continue to progress

I am the way, the truth and light

But you must first choose to win this fight

One-step is all I need you to make

But I cannot make the decision for you.

You must walk by faith.

You must learn to trust in me and

Activate what you have been taught

Monitor what you allow in your thoughts

The devourer is always lurking around to confuse, destroy and distort.

Seek me now, not later; quit making me your last resort.

Stop seeking instant gratification and

Embrace the gradual process of purification.

The sooner you repent and fully let me in.

The easier it will be to refuse sin.

Why keep tempting yourself with the past?

Wake up; don't you realize it won't last?

Rejoice that you're no longer bound and

That in me, Love, Joy and Peace is found.

Stop letting those dormant folks stick around.

They are useless and their ways are unsound.

So what if they talk, that's all they do.

Don't dwell on comments made by people who

Haven't taken the time to know you.

I command you to walk in your newness of life.

Embrace the road less traveled and behold mysteries

That has never been unraveled.

I have called you to see what others have not

But you must walk with me and do my will to get to the top.

Make no room for doubt or vein glory

I am using you to tell a story

Be a willing book and let me insert the contents

Put down your eraser and I'll use my pen

Don't question, why, how, or when?

Just know that once I begin no one will end

What I have for you my friend

I will restore above and beyond what your mind can conceive

Where there will be no room enough for you to receive.

I am your Jehovah Gireh

You're every second of the day provider.

Reach out to me, praise me, worship me, love me, follow me and I will take you higher.

No need to doubt my greatness I will never retire.

Now assume your position you are hired.

CLM 2007 All Rights Reserved

2 comments: