VICTORIOUS

Ok, so I am getting ready for work. I am too tired to even get up but I did. Somethings came to my spirit today and I ignored them. Like this morning, I heard, take that 50 cents off the dresser, you will need it. I left my cell in the house and didn't wanna go back and get it so I told my daughter to keep it, I get in my car and all of a sudden I just felt like praying so I did, that led to me singing and praising God for all his goodness. This was for a whole 20 min straight, then I turned the radio on and bam my tire blew. I was like OMG!

So guess what??? I didn't have my cell phone to call anyone to assist me. I didn't have any change so I had to pull over and walk a mile to the nearest store which turned out to be Giant Food. I asked for change and was told they couldn't open the cash draw and that I had to purchase something to get change. WOW! $1.29 just to get pack of chewing gum. I called my VP and she came and got me. I had an excellent spare tire in the trunk but no jack.

Moral of the story: Don't ignore the pulls on your heart or your first intuitions, they are normally correct. Had I heeded all that came to my spirit, I probably would not have gone through this long ordeal. Nevertheless, I am well and so is my spirit and I still passed this test. You see I did heed the pull on my heart to pray and that prayer and praise came before the tire incident and brought on peace so I was not emotionally or mentally overwhelmed. I just laughed and said the DEVIL IS A LIAR. The battle has already been fought and I was VICTORIOUS! AHAHAHA My God is a GOOD GOD!

Learn to trust that voice inside you, your inner man tells you exactly what to do and what to say, if you only listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment