Untitled

I settled for less but not again

When you choose to entertain ungodly men

Disappointment comes about

I shared my most precious gift

With an unworthy man who could care a bit About the well-being of my spirit.

My flesh is what he desired

And when that transpired Another woman he hired Quality time is what I requested

But by him it was constantly neglected

He pleased my flesh, oh yes he did

I'll admit the brother gave some bomb head

But at the end of it he could offer nix

But a sexual quick fix

He paraded around a false bravado

But really his spirit was hallow

He harbored such a cunning charm

That to a kind hearted woman would do harm

Thank God he ended that jam

But that's what he does for his lambs

I strayed away from the fold

And like a good shepherd

He came after me And brought be back home

CLM 2008 All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I feel your pain on this ish!! Love the way you put it down chica!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is God is good. Glad you enjoyed this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice of words always crystallize the vision behind your thoughts
    See the emotion/feeling as clearly as when you wrote it -Chet

    ReplyDelete